4/21/2010

i want this!

Unfolded designed this really cool Tea Pot. I am not much for Tea, coffee is more my drink when it comes to hot beverages. Still, I wouldn't mind having this polygone tea pot. It was based on the first complex 3d model:
The Utah teapot is a 3D model created in 1975 by Martin Newell which has become a standard reference object in the computer graphics community. It is a simple, round, partially concave mathematical model of an ordinary teapot. The objective of Utanalog by Unfold is to return the iconographic teapot to its roots as a piece of functional dish-ware while showing its status as an icon of the digital world.
On the website they state it's for sale and has been actually produced. I sent a mail about the price, though I am afraid it will be quite expensive.
buttonUtanalog

Geen opmerkingen: